Four columns of 180-foot (55-m) tall lanterns costing £ 40,000 were first erected on March 25, 1957, each consisting of 54 bulbs. The columns were removed in 1987 and replaced by the lighting system attached to the roof of the stands like today. Woah Black Betty Clonazepam Woah Black Betty Diazepam. The requirements of the Taylor Report for a stadium that helped seat Old Trafford’s seats down to about 44,000 in 1993. In 1995, North Stand was redesigned into three floors to increase the number of seats. to 55,000. At the end of the 1998–99 season, the East and West stands were raised one more floor, bringing the capacity to 67,000, and from July 2005 to May 2006, another 8,000 seats were added at the corner of the stands. northeast and northwest.